Welcome GSA Buyers
Since 1982, Prisma has been a proud provider of translation and language services for the private sector and U.S. Government Agencies, including:
- National Security and Defense-related translations
- Legal and Justice-related (DOJ)
- Technical and Software Localization
- Immigration and Borders (Legacy INS; Homeland Security, USCIS, ICE, CBP)
- Secretaries of State
- Training and Learning (for National Security agencies)
Highest Quality Process
Our formal translation process is ISO 9001:2008-certified, and consists of:
- Native-speaking translators with clearance as necessary
- Translation industry best practices
- Best-in-class technology to automate, reduce costs and speed up delivery
Our service stands out for three key reasons:
- We focus on value. Government Buyers must demonstrate value for their translation purchases. As a committed GSA Contractor, we help you reduce costs, reuse translations, and maximize value.
- We understand the Government Buyer. We partner with our GSA Buyers, enabling a higher level of service. We offer full Agency-level reporting and auditing as well as Certifications of Translation Accuracy, all at no additional cost.
- We use Translation Best Practices. We use the latest technologies, workflows, and tools, and bring them to you at no additional cost.
Putting Together a Translation RFP?
If you’d like to discuss the details of how to set up a Translation RFP for success, contact us for a free one-hour consultation on key questions you should be asking. Or:
Click here to download our free brochure, 10 Tips to a Successful Translation RFP
We appreciate your interest and we welcome your business.
James V. Romano, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer
Prisma International, Inc.